Please note: This page will be updated the Friday before each meeting.
Board of Directors Committee Meetings
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Conference Room A on the Atrium level, Energy Plaza
444 South 16th Street Mall
Committee meetings are held for the purpose of information gathering and discussion by the Board of Directors. No votes are taken on any agenda items and there are no opportunities for public input at the committee meetings. All Board actions occur at the regular monthly business meetings, and members of the public are provided opportunities to speak on each agenda item at that time.
FINANCE, INSURANCE AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING
1. Authorization to rescind Resolution No. 4814 (October 15, 1998) approving the Energy Production and Marketing Risk Management Policy
2. Legal fees and expenses for third quarter 2012
3. Retirement Plan for third quarter 2012
4. 2013 Corporate Memberships
5. October Financial Report
6. Preliminary 2013 Corporate Operating Plan
8:30 - 8:45 a.m.
NUCLEAR OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE MEETING
2. Nuclear Oversight Committee Report
8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE MEETING
1. 2013 Proposed Electric Service Rate Adjustments
9:00 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
SYSTEM MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
1. Authorization to award a contract for catalyst replacement installation and labor on Unit No. 2 at the Nebraska City Station
2. Authorization for management to negotiate and enter into a contract for repair of the engine and power turbine for Unit No. 5B at Sarpy County
3. Authorization to award a contract for air preheater cleaning at the North Omaha and Nebraska City Stations
4. Authorization for management to negotiate and enter into a contract to repair the Unit No. 5 generator at the North Omaha Station
5. Authorization for management to negotiate and enter into a contract for the rewind and repair of a 161-13kV 32 MVA mobile substation transformer
9:50 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE MEETING
1. Approval of the 2013 Board of Directors meeting schedule
2. 2012 Union Negotiations*
*This item will be discussed in closed session
10:10 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.