Customer Service and Public Affairs
Timothy J. Burke joined OPPD in April 1997 as vice president.
He currently oversees Customer Service Operations, Customer Sales and Service, Customer Strategy, Economic Development, Corporate Safety and Technical Training, Corporate Marketing and Communications, Operations Analysis, Governmental Affairs, and Environmental and Regulatory Affairs.
His local and industry board affiliations include:
- Board of Directors of the Nebraska Power Association
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- NEI Communications Advisory Committee
- J. D. Power SmartGrid Advisory Committee
- Partnership for Our Kids
- Gretchen Swanson Center for Nutrition
- Offutt Air Force Base Advisory Council
- Kansas State Power Affiliates Board
Mr. Burke holds a master’s degree in public administration from Drake University, and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Buena Vista University.
To contact Timothy J. Burke, please use our Contact Board Members and Senior Managers form or call 402-636-3200.
Back to Senior Managers page