Vice President - Energy Delivery
& Chief Compliance Officer
Since joining OPPD in 1989, Mohamad I. Doghman has served in many engineering, operation and management positions, including principal engineer, manager of substation construction and operation, manager of system protection, and division manager of engineering.
Mr. Doghman currently oversees all planning, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance functions of the Energy Delivery business unit. He is also the Chief Compliance Officer responsible for improving the reliability and security of the bulk electric system. In addition, Mr. Doghman is responsible for the Corporate Nuclear Oversight of Fort Calhoun Station, including assessment, audits and quality control.
Prior to joining OPPD, Mr. Doghman worked on optimizing manufacturing processes for a large manufacturing company. He also managed electric utility projects for a large consulting firm.
Mr. Doghman’s board and committee affiliations include:
- Southwest Power Pool (SPP) – Board and Members Committee
- Midwest Energy Association (MEA) Board
- North American Energy Forum (NATF)
- Nuclear Safety Audit and Review Committee (SARC)
- Chairman of the Corporate Governance and Oversight Committee – Fort Calhoun Nuclear Station
- American Red Cross Nebraska/SW Iowa Region Board
- Heartland Latino Leadership Corporate Advisory Board
- University of Nebraska Electrical Engineering Steering Committee
- Executive MBA Board
Mr. Doghman holds executive masters of business administration (MBA) from the University of Nebraska-Omaha, a master’s of science in electrical engineering (MSEE) from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and a bachelor of science in electrical engineering (BSEE) from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He has also completed the Nuclear Reactor Technology training for utility executives at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Mr. Doghman is a licensed professional engineer in Nebraska. He and his wife, Mary, have two children.
To contact Mohamad I. Doghman, please use our Contact Board Members and Senior Managers form or call 402-636-3200.
Back to Senior Managers page