- Incentive is in the amount of $50.00 per nominal ton.
- Air source heat pumps must be a minimum of 13.0 SEER or higher in order to quilify.
- The installed thermostats for air-source heat pump systems with natural gas or propane back-up must match one of the models approved under OPPD’s Residential Energy Conservation Program.
- Package terminal heat pump units and replacement unit are not incented
- You must be an OPPD Commercial or Industrial customer in order to qualify
Click here for qualifications as printed on the program application form.
Once your heat pump installation is complete follow the process below to receive your OPPD incentive check:
- Contact OPPD at BusinessEnergySolutions@oppd.com and ask to be sent a “Commercial Service Energy Conservation Incentive Application”
- Fill out the application and return it with required purchase documentation, via US mail to OPPD
- OPPD will verify the installation and purchase documentation
- Once verification is complete your check will be processed
- Receive incentive check