ECO 24/7 patented technologies integrate and optimize HVAC and other energy-related systems to improve occupant comfort and minimize energy use. ECO 24/7 is a cost-effective approach to saving energy while utilizing your existing HVAC system. ECO 24/7 can also be used as an innovative approach to design and implement retrofit projects while reducing project costs. The ECO 24/7 process typically reduces energy consumption by 25 percent and reduces retrofit costs by up to 15 percent.
Services offered include:
- Developing performance baselines and conducting system measurements to incorporate ECO 24/7 measures into the design of system upgrades
- Implementing and managing ECO 24/7 measures
- Documenting comfort improvements and energy savings
- Saves from $0.20 per square foot per year to $1.00 per square foot per year
- Solves existing operational and comfort problems
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Improves indoor air quality
- Increases productivity
- Provides advanced training to your technician(s)
Contact: Please call Jinrong Wang, P.E., at 402-636-3539 or send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View ECO 24/7 Success Stories
View Energy Efficiency Success Stories
View the list of links for Commercial Products and Services