How to Become an IEEP Service Provider
- Complete the OPPD IEEP Service Provider RFI and submit it for approval
- Attend IEEP Incentive Program training provided at no cost by OPPD
IEEP Service Provider status must be renewed each year although the RFI will only be required on an as requested basis after it has been initially accepted
IEEP Service Provider Training
Date: March 4, 2013
Time: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Location: 444 S 16th Street Mall – OPPD
5th Floor Endeavor Conference Room
Parking: If space is available in the OPPD garage please utilize it and bring your parking ticket to training for validation
To register or if you have questions, please email your name and company information along with your question to IEEPincentives@oppd.com.
Expectations for IEEP Service Providers
- Identify energy efficiency projects that result in at least 10% annual energy savings (vs. benchmark), while reducing summer peak demand and can be sustained for at least 5 years.
- Accurately complete the IEEP application form.
- Submit application form to OPPD for Pre-approval prior to any IEEP taking place.
- Complete the IEEP.
- Provide M&V report to OPPD showing summer peak demand reduction and energy reduction, according to instructions provided in the “Incentive Application Process”
REMEMBER in order to receive IEEP Incentives No work can be completed prior to OPPD Pre-approval!
Links for IEEP Service Providers
IEEP Service Provider RFI