Rate 470H: Line Extensions and Temporary Service Disconnects - General Service
1) $3,580 per acre for underground service for new commercial or industrial developments for primary backbone.
2) $550 for each 200 amp (all standard voltages), commercial underground dip for single-phase service.
3) $1,000 for each 320 amp (all standard voltages), commercial underground dip for single-phase service.
4) All 3-phase underground commercial dips shall be charged based on the estimated difference between underground costs vs. overhead costs.
5) $290 for temporary single-phase overhead service – including the account service charge.
6) $130 for temporary single-phase underground service – including the account service charge.
7) Temporary Service Disconnects at the Customer's Request:
Guaranteed Start Time:
- $250 per hour on Saturdays
- $375 per hour after 4:00 PM and before 9:00 AM on Monday through Friday
- $500 per hour on Sundays and Holidays
- No charge during all remaining hours
Back to Other OPPD Charges