HVAC Smart for Apartment Builders
Builder Rebates for Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
OPPD completed a study to look at power generation and ways to reduce peak demand by 300 megawatts by 2023. As a result, we are offering OPPD Power Forward solutions, a portfolio of demand-side management programs.
Rebates are available for 15 SEER and higher air conditioners and heat pumps, when installed in multi-family developments.
- Rebates will be paid for high efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps
- High efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps provide higher energy savings
- Lower winter electric rate for heat pumps
- OPPD will perform random verifications of installations to confirm optimum equipment efficiency
- Apartments must be individually metered
- Must install new air conditioners and heat pumps
- Systems must be purchased on or after June 1, 2015. Rebates will not be retroactive.
- Systems must be 15 SEER or higher according to the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- Rebate applications must be submitted by the heating and cooling contractor with a copy of the AHRI Certificate and a copy of the sales invoice.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-636-3736.