Training for Lighting Trade Allies
HOW TO BECOME A Lighting Trade Ally
About the Training
- Two types of training, New and Existing
- All trade allies can attend New trade ally training
- Only previously qualified trade allies can attend Existing trade ally training
- Training must be renewed annually to maintain trade ally status
- Registration will close the day before the scheduled class
- Lunch sessions are catered
- Webinar/conference call information will be emailed one week prior to the session
- RTU trade ally and IEEP service provider training is scheduled on the days noted below. If you wish to attend all three training sessions, please include that information in your registration.
No training scheduled. Please check back for upcoming training dates.
Register By Email
To register, email email@example.com. Include the following information:
- Company Name and Address
- Contact Information (phone and email)
- Training Program(s) you will be attending (Lighting, IEEP or RTU)
- Date of training session
After training, you will be able to:
- Accurately complete the lighting application
- Submit application to OPPD for approval prior to completing lighting work
- Advertise and publish your trade ally status
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.