Training for RTU Trade Allies
HOW TO BECOME An RTU Trade Ally
- Download the RTU Trade Ally Application and submit to OPPD.
- Attend FREE RTU Trade Ally training. Training must be renewed annually.
About the Training
- Registration will close the day before the scheduled class
- Register by using the links provided, or by email
- Lunch sessions are catered
- Webinar/conference call information will be emailed one week prior to the session
- Lighting trade ally and IEEP service provider training is scheduled on the days noted below. If you wish to attend all three training sessions, please include that information in your registration.
January 15, 2015 | 11:00-1:00 p.m.
Location: OPPD Energy Plaza, 444 South 16th Street, Omaha NE, 9th floor conference room A
Limited parking is available in the OPPD parking garage. Bring your parking ticket to training for validation.
Also attend IEEP (1:30-3:00 p.m.) training
Register for training
Register to attend via Webinar/Conference Call
Register By Email
To register, email RTUIncentives@oppd.com. Include the following information:
- Company Name and Address
- Contact Information (phone and email)
- Training Program(s) you will be attending (Lighting, IEEP or RTU)
- Date of training session
After training, you will be able to:
- Accurately complete the RTU application.
- Submit application to OPPD for pre-approval.
- Advertise and publish trade ally status.
For more information, please email RTUIncentives@oppd.com.