Advanced Rooftop Unit Controller (ARC) Rebate Program
Increase your RTU's efficiency and save.
OPPD now offers rebates for retrofits added to existing RTU's by a qualified trade ally.
2017 Business Rebate Dollars: $1,533,000
Remaining Budget Dollars Available: $568,673
Updated Nov. 1, 2017
- New technology added to RTUs increases energy efficiency 28% to 68%
- 40% average demand reduction
- Up to 70% reduction in system cycling
- Maintains occupant comfort
- RTUs must be 20 tons or less and properly maintained
- A 3-year maintenance agreement on each RTU is required
- Must partner with an approved trade ally
- Must be an OPPD business customer with an account in good standing
Many answers to questions regarding the ARC rebate program may be found in the FAQs, or email BusinessRebates@oppd.com.
If you are a contractor and would like approval to work on ARC projects, review the requirements and available training.
- Select an approved Trade Ally to complete a project proposal at no cost or obligation
- Download ARC Rebate Application for person or company receiving the rebate and submit to OPPD for pre-approval
- Review Terms and Conditions and ARC Rebate Reference Sheet
- Receive project approval from OPPD via email
- Complete ARC device installation within 90 days of approval
- Submit itemized trade ally invoice to OPPD within 30 days of project completion
- Receive rebate check
Choose an RTU Trade Ally
Trade Allies are contractors that have been approved by OPPD to apply for rebate projects. These companies have completed OPPD training and will provide audits and proposals at no cost or obligation. They will also complete all documentation needed for the rebate.