Commercial Electric Vehicle (EV) Rebate Program
Add an electric car and charger to your business fleet to:
- Receive up to $2,500 from OPPD*
- Collect up to $7,500 through Federal Tax Incentives*
- Minimize your carbon footprint
62% of Gen Z and Millennial shoppers demand environmentally responsible retail. An electric vehicle could be your first step towards a sustainable focus and new customers for your business!
A 2018 study found that electric vehicles cost less than half as much to operate as gas-powered cars, plus the electric option benefits from 17% less maintenance costs!
Source: University of Michigan’s Transportation Research Institute, AAA
*Full Rebate Requirements
- Purchase a new EV and charging station after August 1, 2020
- Activate and connect your charging station through the ChargePoint Connect app
- Provide required documentation during the application process (see application for details)
- Rebates are first come, first served
- Available rebates as of Feb. 19, 2021: 18
$500 ChargePoint Charging Station Rebate Requirements
- Purchase a ChargePoint Home™ charging station from link below
- Purchase a new EV charging station after July 1, 2020
- Install and register charging station with ChargePoint
- Provide all required documentation during the application process
- Copy of charging station sales receipt
- Completed and signed W-9 form
- Available rebates as of Feb. 19, 2021: 20
*Up to $7,500 Federal Tax Incentive
Federal tax incentives currently remain available. We recommend you speak to your tax advisor for specific details.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).
The Nebraska Environmental Trust was established in 1992 to conserve, enhance and restore the natural environments of Nebraska. The Trust is to lead the development of a vision of Nebraska's future environment. The Trust is to collaborate with public and private efforts to achieve that vision.
The mission of the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance is to build and promote advanced technologies for housing and transportation that save energy, reduce CO2 pollution and cut costs.
If you have questions regarding OPPD's Commercial EV Fleet rebate program, you may email email@example.com or call 402-514-6779.