- Home >
- Residential >
- Payment >
- Level Payment Plan
Monthly electric service bills may vary widely throughout the year. But with the OPPD Level Payment Plan, you gain the convenience of knowing exactly how much your monthly payment will be, no matter what the weather.
How Level Payment works
- OPPD projects your monthly usage based on the last 12 months of usage at the service location you occupy.
- Account must be current in its payments to enroll in level payment plan.
- Using this projected usage, your monthly level payment is calculated (including tax). Example: If you spent $840 for electric service over the last 12 months, OPPD would calculate your level payment by dividing $840 by 12 to get $70. Your monthly level payment would be $70.
- Generally, your monthly level payment will be set for 120 days. After 120 days, your monthly level payment amount will be re-evaluated and adjusted accordingly.
- You will automatically be retained in the Level Payment Plan, unless you notify OPPD otherwise.
To sign up for the Level Payment Plan, please call 402-536-4131 or toll-free 877-536-4131.