Electric Vehicle (EV) Rebate Pilot Program
Making it easier to buy an Electric Vehicle
Electric vehicles (EVs) play an important role in a future of environmentally sensitive energy. OPPD’s EV team is working to integrate them into our infrastructure and make them easier for our customers to buy. To that end, we are offering some excellent purchase incentives.
OPPD is offering rebates in order to build an electric grid for the future and an infrastructure that will handle increases in EV charging. By participating, you’ll be helping us gauge where people are charging their EVs and how much energy is being used to do it.
$500 Rebate on ChargePoint Home™ Charging Station
Rebate Quantity: 250
Rebates Available as of November 1: 204
• Purchase a ChargePoint Home™ charging station from link below, on or after June 4, 2018
• Install and register charging station with ChargePoint
• Provide all required documentation during the application process
° Copy of charging station sales receipt
° Completed and signed W-9 form
° Signed data authorization release form
Purchase a charging station
• $3,000 incentive towards a 2018 Nissan Leaf® purchased between June 4 & Jan. 2, 2019
• $1,000 incentive towards a 2019 Audi e-tron
• Available to all OPPD customers
• Provide OPPD bill and Fleet certificate code (Nissan Leaf® only) at time of purchase
Nissan Leaf® Incentive Certificate
(Up to) $7,500 Federal Tax Incentive
Federal tax incentives currently remain available. We recommend you speak to your tax advisor for specific details.
Many answers to questions regarding OPPD's EV pilot program may be found in the FAQs, or you may email email@example.com or call 402-514-6779.