OPPD Receives J.D. Power Award
OPPD ranks highest in the Midwest Region in a J.D. Power and Associates study of Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction. For more information, please click here.
Helping Nebraska Grow
OPPD's Economic Development Department can be your most important first contact in eastern Nebraska. We will provide you, on a confidential basis, with the most comprehensive, detailed information available on any site in the 13-county region served by OPPD.
The OPPD Economic Development Department will be your confidential contact in eastern Nebraska. For answers to any of your questions, just call 1-888-781-4415, or view our contact information.
- Industrial rates 39.7% below the national average.
- Commercial rates 33.4% below the national average.
- Sales tax exemption on manufacturing equipment.
- $15 million state job-training fund.
- Access to Interstates 29 and 80.
- Privately owned, competitive access railroad Arbor Rail Line.
Links to Other Sites