Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Aug. 17, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, July 13, 2017, at 4 p.m.
Updated July 12, 2017
- Board Chair Opening Statement
- Safety Briefing
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
- Approval of the May 2017 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, the June 15, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes, and the July 13, 2017 Agenda
Board Action Item(s)
- Annual Health Plan Report - Resolution 6189
- Corporate Officers Compensation Adjustments - Resolution 6190
~ Kate W. Brown, Vice President Business Technology & Building Services
~ Juli A. Comstock, Vice President Customer Service
~ Mohamad I. Doghman, Vice President Energy Delivery
~ Jon T. Hansen, Vice President Energy Production & Marketing
~ Lisa Olson, Vice President Public Affairs
~ Martha L. Sedky, Vice President Human Capital
- SD-9: Resource Planning Monitoring Report - Resolution 6191
- SD-7: Environmental Stewardship Monitoring Report - Resolution 6192
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.