Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, June 15, at 4:00 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, May 11, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.
Updated May 10, 2017
- Board Chair Opening Statement
- Safety Briefing
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
- Approval of the March 2017 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, the April 13, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes, and the May 11, 2017 Agenda
Board Action Item(s)
- Appointment of Vice President and Chief Financial Officer – Luis Javier Fernandez
- SD-2: Competitive Rates Monitoring Report - Resolution 6183
- Elkhorn River Valley Transmission Project Steel Transmission Structures Contract - Resolution 6184
- 345kV and 161kV Autotransformers Contract - Resolution 6185
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.