Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Apr. 13, at 4:00 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Mar. 16, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.
Updated Mar. 15, 2017
- Board Chair Opening Statement
- Safety Briefing
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
- Approval of the January 2017 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, the Feb. 16, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes, and the Mar. 16, 2017 Agenda
Board Action Item(s)
- SD-14: Retirement Plan Funding Monitoring Report - Resolution 6176
- Retirement Plan Appointment of Investment Manager - Resolution 6177
- Award 2017 Power Circuit Breakers Contract - Resolution 6178
- President’s Report
- Presentation: OPPD Collection & Energy Assistance Update (Presenter: Ms. Juli Comstock, Vice President – Customer Service)
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.