Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Oct. 12, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017, at 4 p.m.
Updated Sept. 13, 2017
- Board Chair Opening Statement
- Safety Briefing
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the July 2017 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, the August 17, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes, and the September 14, 2017 Agenda
- Award Elkhorn River Valley Transmission Project (ERVTP) Foundations and Ducts Contract – Resolution No. 6202
- SD-10: Ethics Monitoring Report - Resolution No. 6203
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (I.B.E.W.) Local Union No. 1483 Contract Settlement – Resolution No. 6204
Board Action Item(s) to be Discussed
- Authorization of Electric System Revenue Bonds – Resolution No. 6200 (Series)
- Authorization of Electric System Revenue Bonds – Resolution No. 6201 (Sales)
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.