Serving 2021-2027 Term
Amanda Bogner is the founder and president of Energy Studio, Inc., an energy efficiency consulting firm located in Omaha. She is a licensed mechanical engineer in several states and the District of Columbia.
Bogner was elected to the OPPD Board of Directors in 2018 to serve a two year term, and re-elected in 2020. She was selected to serve as chair for 2021 and served as treasurer in 2020.
She has served in several community and professional organizations, including The Big Garden Board of Directors (current) and United States Green Building Council (USGBC) Nebraska Flatwater Chapter Board of Directors (2004-2006). At the national level, she was on the USGBC Energy & Atmosphere (EA) Technical Advisor Group (TAG) (2011-2016) and served as the vice-chair in 2015.
Her awards include:
- ENR Midwest Top Young Professional, 2019
- CREW Network Entrepreneurial Spirit Impact Award Recipient, 2018
- Points of Light President’s Volunteer Service Award Recipient, 2016 (Gold)
- Midlands Business Journal 40 Under 40 Recipient, 2015
- Points of Light President’s Volunteer Service Award Recipient, 2015 (Silver)
Bogner attended the University of Kansas where she earned an undergraduate degree in architectural engineering. She and her husband, Jason, reside in West Omaha and have two daughters.
To contact Amanda Bogner, please use our Contact Board Members and Executive Leadership Team form or call 531-226-3515, to speak with the corporate secretary, who will forward messages to Board members.