Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Nov. 15, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018, at 4 p.m.
Updated Oct. 10, 2018
- Safety Briefing
- Chair Opening Statement
- Roll Call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the August 2018 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Reports, September 13, 2018 Board Meeting Minutes and the October 11, 2018 Agenda
- SD-13: Stakeholder Outreach and Engagement Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6277
- STP Steel Transmission Structures – Resolution No. 6278
- Nebraska City Coal Handling Underground Piping Replacement – Resolution No. 6279
- SD-10: Ethics Monitoring Report and Directors Code of Ethics and Business Conduct Review – Resolution No. 6280
- SD-12: Information Management and Security – Resolution No. 6281
Board Action Item(s) to be Discussed
- Decommissioning Planning, recommendation to move to DECON process, and approval of Engineer's Certification to negotiate contract – Resolution No. 6276
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of district business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Kim Tracy, Corporate Secretary, at (402) 636-3212 or at email@example.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.