Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Jan. 16, at 4 p.m., OPPD Energy Plaza, auditorium, 444 S. 16th St., Omaha, NE
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020, at 4 p.m.
Updated Jan. 15, 2020
- Safety briefing
- Chair opening statement
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the November 2019 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, December 2019 Meeting Minutes and the January 16, 2020 Agenda
- SD-6: Safety Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6356
- Spring 2020 Fiber Optic Ground Wire Installations – Resolution No. 6357
- Engineer’s Certification – Nebraska City Station Unit 2 Distributed Control System Evergreen Upgrade Contract – Resolution No. 6358
- Engineer’s Certification – Nebraska City Station Unit 2 Steam Turbine Generator Controls Migration Contract – Resolution No. 6359
- President's Report
- Board Officer Elections
- Opportunity for comment on other items of district business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Senior Corporate Governance Specialist. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Maureen Hinners, Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, at (531) 226-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
All visitors to Energy Plaza should sign in at the Security Desk and receive a visitor badge before proceeding to the Energy Plaza auditorium for the Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.