Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, June 16, at 5 p.m. and will be held at the Omaha-Douglas Civic Center, 1819 Farnam St., Omaha Neb.
The meeting will also be held virtually via Webex audio/video conference. Virtual attendance is encouraged. See Webex instructions below to view online.
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, May 19, 2022, at 5 p.m.
Updated May 18, 2022
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for participation
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the March 2022 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, April 2022 Meeting Minutes and the May 19, 2022 Agenda
- SD-3: Access to Credit Markets Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6504
- RFP 5960 - Nebraska City Station Unit 2 (NC2) Economizer Upper Bank Replacement – Materials Contract Award – Resolution No. 6505
- 69kV Power Cable – Engineer's Certification – Resolution No. 6506
- Workforce Transformation/Technology Platform Strategic Initiative Unified Roadmap Update – M. V. Pinder, N. B. Swanson, K. W. Brown, S. C. Brown (40 minutes)
- President’s Report (20 minutes)
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
Open Meetings Act
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Senior Corporate Governance Specialist. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Maureen Hinners, Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, at (531) 226-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.