Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Oct. 20, at 5 p.m. and will be held at the Omaha-Douglas Civic Center, 1819 Farnam St., Omaha Neb.
The meeting will also be held virtually via Webex audio/video conference. Virtual attendance is encouraged. See Webex instructions below to view online.
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 5 p.m.
Updated Sept. 20, 2022
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for participation
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the July 2022 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, August 2022 Meeting Minutes and the September 22, 2022 Agenda
- Ratify Union Contracts – Resolution No. 6519
- SD-10: Ethics Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6520
- 2023 Board Meeting Schedule – Resolution No. 6521
- Nebraska City Station Unit 2 Exciter Repair Materials and Services – Engineer’s Certification – Resolution No. 6522
- RFP 5984 – Nebraska City Station Unit 2 SCR Catalyst and Air Preheater Basket Installation – Common Labor Contract Award – Resolution No. 6523
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- SD-9: Integrated System Planning (formerly known as SD-9: Resource Planning) Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6524
- SD-7: Environmental Stewardship Policy Revision – Resolution No. 6525
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
Open Meetings Act
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Senior Corporate Governance Specialist. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Maureen Hinners, Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, at (531) 226-3208 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.