Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Feb. 17, at 5 p.m. and will be held at the Legislative Chamber at the Omaha-Douglas Civic Center, 1819 Farnam St., Omaha Neb., and also via Webex Events audio/video conference.
Virtual attendance is strongly encouraged for physical distancing. (See Webex instructions below)
February Meeting - Webex Event Instructions (Pending)
When it’s time to join, please click this link: https://oppd.webex.com/oppd/j.php?MTID=ma47940a95f770db3c46b0a5dca55521d
If you experience difficulty entering the meeting, visit, https://oppd.webex.com and use the information below to join:
~ Event Number: 2460 124 4987
~ Event Password: Jan2022
When joining, you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is only used to identify you as an attendee. If you do not wish to identify yourself, please use the following:
~ First Name: Public
~ Last Name: Attendee
~ Email: PublicAttendee@oppd.com
Note: If you wish to make comments when public comments are allowed, you will be requested to identify yourself for the public record.
If you want to join the meeting via Telephone only:
~ Toll Free: 1-844-621-3956
~ Access Code: 2460 124 4987
~ Event Password: 5262022
~ Press # to continue without an attendee ID.
When connected, you will be in listen only mode. Directions for public comments will be provided at the beginning of the meeting.
If you have trouble joining the WebEx Event, please visit the WebEx Help Center: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX9000018881/Troubleshooting-Meetings
How to use WebEx for Public Attendees
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Jan. 20, 2022, at 5 p.m.
Updated Jan. 20, 2022
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for participation
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the November 2021 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, December 2021 Meeting Minutes, and the January 20, 2022 Agenda
- SD-8: Employee Relations Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6482
- Approval of a Revised Investment Policy Statement for the Retirement Fund – Resolution No. 6483
- SD-6: Safety Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6484
- RFP 5933: 15kV Metalclad Switchgear Cubicles and Switchgear Enclosure – Resolution No. 6485
- RFP 5936: Spring 2022 Transmission Construction – Resolution No. 6486
- Resolution of Appreciation for J. A. Comstock, VP Customer Service – Resolution No. 6487
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- Board Officer Elections – Resolution No. 6488
- Board Standing Committee Assignments – Resolution No. 6489
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
Open Meetings Act
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Senior Corporate Governance Specialist. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Maureen Hinners, Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, at (531) 226-3208 or at email@example.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.