Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Nov. 18, at 5 p.m. and will be held at the Legislative Chamber at the Omaha-Douglas Civic Center, 1819 Farnam St., Omaha Neb., and also via Webex Events audio/video conference.
Virtual attendance is strongly encouraged for physical distancing. (See Webex instructions below)
November Meeting - Webex Event Instructions (pending)
When it’s time to join, please click this link: https://oppd.webex.com/oppd/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb5932104beafb1a2b35194c5546cf01e
If you experience difficulty entering the meeting, visit, https://oppd.webex.com and use the information below to join:
~ Event Number: 2466 912 1670
~ Event Password: Oct2021
When joining, you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is only used to identify you as an attendee. If you do not wish to identify yourself, please use the following:
~ First Name: Public
~ Last Name: Attendee
~ Email: PublicAttendee@oppd.com
Note: If you wish to make comments when public comments are allowed, you will be requested to identify yourself for the public record.
If you want to join the meeting via Telephone only:
~ Toll Free: 1-844-621-3956
~ Access Code: 2466 912 1670
~ Press # to continue without an attendee ID.
When connected, you will be in listen only mode. Directions for public comments will be provided at the beginning of the meeting.
If you have trouble joining the WebEx Event, please visit the WebEx Help Center: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX9000018881/Troubleshooting-Meetings
How to use WebEx for Public Attendees
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021, at 5 p.m.
Updated Oct. 19, 2021
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for participation
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the August 2021 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, September 2021 Meeting Minutes, and the October 21, 2021 Agenda
- SD-12: Information Management and Security Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6462
- North Omaha Station Unit 4 and 5 Burner Replacement: Engineer’s Certificate to Negotiate - Resolution No. 6463
- Jones Street Station Exhaust Stack Replacements: Engineer's Certification – Resolution No. 6464
- RFP 5911: Steel Structures – Resolution No. 6465
- SD-7: Environmental Stewardship Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6466
- SD-13: Stakeholder Outreach and Engagement Monitoring Report – Resolution No. 6467
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- CFO Appointment and Compensation Approval – Resolution No. 6468
- Resolution of Appreciation for M. J. Fisher, Vice President of Energy Production & Nuclear Decommissioning – Resolution No. 6469
- Resolution of Appreciation for M. L. Sedky, Vice President of Human Capital – Resolution No. 6470
- President’s Report
- Presidential Award for Jené Reese
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
Open Meetings Act
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Senior Corporate Governance Specialist. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Maureen Hinners, Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, at (531) 226-3208 or at email@example.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.