Board Meeting Agenda & Material
The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, July 16, at 4 p.m. and will be held via WebEx Events audio/video conference. (WebEx instructions are posted below)
June Meeting - WebEx Event Instructions
When it’s time to join, please click this link: https://oppd.webex.com/oppd/onstage/g.php?MTID=e65d5b5db29a83bd91f33aa4a0ee938f2
If you experience difficulty entering the meeting, visit, https://oppd.webex.com and use the information below to join:
~ Event Number: 133 497 5324
~ Event Password: June2020
When joining, you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is only used to identify you as an attendee. If you do not wish to identify yourself, please use the following:
~ First Name: Public
~ Last Name: Attendee
~ Email: PublicAttendee@oppd.com
Note: If you wish to make comments when public comments are allowed, you will be requested to identify yourself for the public record.
If you want to join the meeting via Telephone only:
~ Toll Free: 1-844-621-3956
~ Access Code: 133 497 5324
~ Press # to continue without an attendee ID.
When connected, you will be in listen only mode. Directions for public comments will be provided at the beginning of the meeting.
If you have trouble joining the WebEx Event, please visit the WebEx Help Center: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX9000018881/Troubleshooting-Meetings
How to use WebEx for Public Attendees
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, July 16, 2020, at 4 p.m.
Updated July 10, 2020
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for Participation
- Roll Call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Ratification of the Decision to Conduct the July Board Meetings Virtually Due to the COVID-19 Public Health Situation
- Approval of the May 2020 Comprehensive Financial and Operating Report, June 2020 Meeting Minutes and the July 16, 2020 Agenda
- Nebraska City Station Unit 1 Condenser Retube – Materials Contract Award – Resolution No. 6383
- Nebraska City Station Unit 2 Mill Primary Air Expansion Joint Relocation – Labor Contract Award – Resolution No. 6384
- Bylaws Amendment – Resolution No. 6385
- Annual Health Plan Report – Resolution No. 6386
Board Discussion Action Item(s)
- Customer Engagement, Juli Comstock, Vice President – Customer Service (45 mins)
- President's Report (15 mins)
- Opportunity for comment on other items of district business
Rules for Public Participation
Open Meetings Act (May 13, 2017)
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Senior Corporate Governance Specialist. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting Maureen Hinners, Senior Corporate Governance Specialist, at (531) 226-3208 or at email@example.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
All visitors to Energy Plaza should sign in at the Security Desk and receive a visitor badge before proceeding to the Energy Plaza auditorium for the Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.