Turnkey optimization projects reduce whole-building energy consumption and qualify for rebates.
- Cuts energy costs up to 50%
- Reduces capital costs up to 75%
- Provides simple paybacks of 1 to 4 years
- Produces sustainable results beyond 10 years
- Resolves operating issues
- Improves indoor air quality and occupant comfort
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Provides advanced technician training
- Qualifies for incentives
About ECO 24/7
ECO 24/7 is the most cost-effective approach to saving energy through your existing HVAC system. If the facility is in need of HVAC retrofits or control upgrades, the ECO 24/7 process will substantially reduce capital costs.
Every project focuses on improving and maintaining building comfort which is paramount to maintaining energy savings. An ECO 24/7 project may include minor hardware upgrades but is primarily system optimization through custom control strategies and algorithms.
After completion of an ECO 24/7 project, many buildings have attained ENERGY STAR status. ECO 24/7 projects also maximize Custom Rebates ($500 per kW of summer demand reduction), qualify for Nebraska Dollar and Energy Savings Loans (currently up to $750,000 at 2.5 percent) and may qualify for tax advantages.
For more information, contact your Account Executive or email ECO24email@example.com.
ECO 24/7 Flyer
Alegent McAuley Center
Plaza of the Americas
Ford Motor Credit Building
Peter Kiewit Sons, Inc.