- Home >
- About >
- Leadership >
- Board of Directors >
- Craig Moody
Serving 2017-2022 Term
Craig Moody is the managing principal at Verdis Group, LLC, a sustainability consulting firm located in Omaha.
He was elected to the OPPD Board of Directors in 2016, and served as chair in 2020.
Moody has served in several different community leadership capacities over the last decade, including but not limited to:
- Metro Transit’s Bus Rapid Transit Stakeholder Committee
- University of Nebraska President’s Advisory Council
- Leadership Omaha, Class 37
- Environment Omaha’s Core Committee
- Equal Omaha
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
His awards include:
- Midlands Business Journal 40 Under 40 Recipient, 2011
- Omaha Jaycee’s Ten Outstanding Young Omahans Recognition & Distinguished Service Award Winner, 2009
Moody attended the University of South Dakota where he earned undergraduate and graduate degrees. He and his wife, Emily, reside in Midtown Omaha and have two daughters.
To contact Craig Moody, please use our Contact Board Members and Executive Leadership Team form or call 402-681-9458.