Electric Vehicle (EV) Rebate Program
Residential Electric Vehicles
OPPD has rebates and information to help you save money and be informed when purchasing an electric vehicle. Check out our electric vehicle calculator to determine if an EV is right for you.
Purchase a new EV and ChargePoint Home™ charging station to receive a $2,500 rebate that will cover the cost for you to charge your electric vehicle for approximately 5 years. (Pre-owned vehicles are not eligible.)
• Purchase a new EV and charging station after July 1, 2020
• Activate and connect your charging station through the ChargePoint Connect app
• Provide required documentation during the application process (see application for details)
• Rebates are first come, first served
• Available rebates as of July 20, 2020: 93
$500 Rebate on ChargePoint Home™ Charging Station
• Purchase a ChargePoint Home™ charging station from link below
• Purchase a new EV charging station after July 1, 2020
• Install and register charging station with ChargePoint
• Provide all required documentation during the application process
° Copy of charging station sales receipt
° Completed and signed W-9 form
• Available rebates as of July 20, 2020: 113
Purchase a charging station
(Up to) $7,500 Federal Tax Incentive
Federal tax incentives currently remain available. We recommend you speak to your tax advisor for specific details.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).
The Nebraska Environmental Trust was established in 1992 to conserve, enhance and restore the natural environments of Nebraska. The Trust is to lead the development of a vision of Nebraska's future environment. The Trust is to collaborate with public and private efforts to achieve that vision.
The mission of the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance is to build and promote advanced technologies for housing and transportation that save energy, reduce CO2 pollution and cut costs.
Many answers to questions regarding OPPD's EV rebate program may be found in the FAQs, or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-514-6779.