Solar Energy is a Great Investment that could save you money
Contact a trade ally today to receive a $2,000 solar rebate
OPPD is your source for solar information and rebates. We’re here to answer questions and get you started on a path to save money with lower electricity costs. And, we will help you find an OPPD Trade Ally who can show you options for installing a qualifying solar system.
Customers who install a qualifying solar system through a Solar/Customer-Owned Generation Trade Ally qualify for a one-time $2,000 solar rebate from OPPD.
Here's How it Works
- Contact a Solar/Customer-Owned Generation (COG) Trade Ally to determine if installing a solar system is right for you
- The Trade Ally submits an application for your solar system
- After the system is approved for construction, the Trade Ally applies for the rebate on your behalf
- Your rebate application is reviewed and if your system meets the requirements, the application is pre-approved for payment
- Rebate funds are then reserved for 120 days while the system is installed
- The Trade Ally provides OPPD with a dated and itemized invoice for the system within 30 days of project completion
- You receive the rebate check in the mail
To be eligible for a solar rebate, you must:
- Install a qualifying system using a Solar/COG Trade Ally (See the Solar Rebates Terms and Conditions for requirements of a qualifying system)
- Interconnection application submitted on or after Jan. 1, 2023
- Be an OPPD customer with account(s) in good standing
- Have not received a solar rebate for the same address within the current calendar year
- Agree to the Solar Rebates Terms and Conditions
Contact OPPD anytime! We’re your energy partner and we’re here for you.
If you have questions about how to reduce your carbon footprint and save on utility bills with customer-owned generation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 531-226-3510. OPPD provides free consultation to ensure you’re on the right path to a successful generation purchase and installation. For business customers, email email@example.com or contact your Account Executive or Senior Account Executive for more information.