HVAC Smart Rebates - Multi Family
Available Funding as of May 1, 2021: $292,875
- Projects must be pre-approved with an OPPD Agreement signed by the developer or authorized agent
- Rebates paid on installation of AC or heat pump systems, 15 SEER (10 EER for packaged units) or higher according to the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- Multi family units must be individually metered
- Lower winter rate for qualifying heat pump systems, 14 SEER (9 EER for packaged units). See Residential Conservation Rate 115
- Multi-Family Terms and Conditions
NOTE: Typically, your heating and cooling contractor will submit the OPPD rebate application and supporting documents on your behalf. If you choose to apply yourself, the following documents should accompany the application.
Documents needed to apply for rebate:
- Electronic copy of AHRI Certificate(s)
- Electronic copy of paid invoice from HVAC Contractor
Email ALL documents with completed application to email@example.com.
Many answers to questions regarding air conditioner and heat pump rebates may be found in the HVACSmart FAQ. Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-536-4131.
Program rules and details are subject to change without notice.